|Region 2 Events - 2017|
Region 2 presents....
Experience the Healing Process of EMDR Therapy
Sherry Greenwald, LCSW, Certified EMDR Therapist
Saturday, March 11th, 2017 (12pm-3pm)
Mt Olive University, 2912 Trent Rd, New Bern, NC 28562
Earn 3 Contact Hours!
LPCANC Members: $30
Lunch: On your own, restaurants nearby. Snacks provided.
Attend the Region 2 Town Hall Meeting from 10am - 11am, then take a lunch break and come back and earn 3 contact hours from this presentation. Register for the Region 2 Town Hall Meeting by clicking here.
Walk-ins are Welcome! If you can, please register so your host knows how many to expect and prepare for! Click here to register for the educational event. You must register for both to receive certificates!
Directions: From Jacksonville, take Hwy 17 to Dr MLK Jr Blvd., turn right at Pecheles Honda onto Trent Road.
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” -Maya Angelou
Bio of Presenter: Sherry Greenwald, LCSW, M.Ed., EMDR Approved Consultant
• Provide Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) for adults and youth with complex trauma, an evidenced based trauma therapy.
• Consultant for LCSW-A Candidates.
• Consultant in EMDR Basic Training and those pursuing EMDR certification or consultant status
• Experience in individual and family therapy in a variety of settings to include school, mental health center, private practice and Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point (MCAS).
• Treat Combat Stress, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and Performance Enhancement using the EMDR protocols
• Consultant in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore as well as Washington, DC to help establish community development projects.
• Enjoys walking, gardening, kayaking and bird watching! She lives on the Trent River with her awesome husband and has two butterfly gardens.
After Registering, Please RSVP: Please contact Suzan Douville, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (910)-650 9515 by Wednesday, Mar 8th, 2017, to ask questions or confirm attendance. Please BRING a non-member LPC to hear about our association!
3/3/2017 » 5/7/2017
Hypnosis Certification Course